Wednesday, July 11, 2012

An adventure at the Lincoln Children's Museum

I know, I know, It has been several weeks since I last posted! Sorry my friends, It has been a crazy past couple of weeks. First off I would like to Congratulate Mr. And Mrs. Jonathan Dockhorn on your wedding! Rachel, Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day! I had a blast! :) Because of said wedding, I got the pleasure of flying out to Virginia to drive back to Nebraska with my sister, niece, and nephew.
 I am going to post a few pictures from my sister's visit here. I was blessed with the opportunity to be able to take the boys on a day trip with my sister, my cousin, and their kiddos to the Lincoln Children's Museum. the day was a success for all, and we had a lot of fun! The Following Pictures are from our fun day! :)


Triston says Peek-A-Boo!
table for infants in the water play area

My Niece Devon Says Peek-A-Boo!




 Conrad and my nephew Triston  at water play


Reece loved the mirrors! :)
Triston and Conrad Co-Pilots! :)

My God-daughter Lexi helping Conrad play veterinarian


Triston and Conrad playing at the Train Table (Conrad's Favorite)

1 comment:

  1. Last time we were there, they were remodeling. Looks like they finished with the new water area. Sounds like you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete